What is Platonic Intimacy? | Written 5-8-23



What is Platonic Intimacy?

When I began my tantric, spiritual awakening, I was overwhelmed with tons of strong

emotions.

As my heart chakra opened, it became difficult for me to deal with my female massage

clients.

They could sense the changes in my energy and requested things from me that I

couldn't provide.

Fortunately for all of us, I was drawn to the desert areas of Wittmann, Arizona.

I spent numerous hours meditating and collecting crystals.

Little did I know, I was grounding near one of the most powerful vortex locations in the

country.

My rituals enhanced my intuition which in turn led me deeper into tantric practices.

Once I began experimenting with kundalini flows, the women wanted to form lasting

bonds with me.

These women became the archetype models for my soul tribe and helped me explore

the depths of sacred polarities.

I needed a way to relate to them while dealing with the various side effects of energetic

alignment.

This is how the Platonic Intimacy concept was born.

I developed various forms of tantric touch to move energy within their physical bodies.

I intuitively discovered certain positions which made chakra work more conducive.

Eventually, I aggregated all of our tribal energy into a vortex of our own.

We are able to access this vortex energy to manifest incredible experiences and

tangible benefits.

None of our rituals are designed to produce (low vibe) sexual gratification.

However, I have been able to produce full-body orgasms within certain conduits who

are immersed in my aura.

Overall, the ladies in my life enjoy the energetic space we share.

We have a common purpose and spend our time walking toward our destiny.

This is the essence of Platonic Intimacy.

INFI VISION

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kama Shakti Chakra Activation Methodology

Kundalini Looping Methodology/Magic 2024

What is a Woman of Discernment? Is it YOU?